Quality Suppler Manager - medical devices- 6 months contract
We have an urgent need for a Quality Supplier’s Manager to take charge of existing and new projects within the manufacturing environment.
* Strong engineering skills with working knowledge of Process validation/verification activities.
• Experience in CAPA execution and management.
• Experience in Supplier Quality management in a manufacturing regulated environment
• Familiarity with inspection methods and techniques.
• Ability to use Quality Engineering principles, tools, and practices to develop and optimize systems and processes that are aligned with the overall business and quality vision is required.
• Engineering, Technical, or Scientific discipline is required
• Ability to work independently and partner with a cross-functional team (R&D, Regulatory, Manufacturing, and Purchasing).
• Excellent negotiation, decision-making, and interpersonal skills that foster conflict resolution as it relates to technical situations is desired.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Access, and Project).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
please contact Beata Klecz on 0041 4421520 52
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.