For our client in Duesseldorf we are currently looking for a Scrum Master (part-time).
Volume: 18 hrs / 2 Days
For two projects in the Innovation team client is looking for a scrum master to increasing execution excellence and agility. Whilst these projects are not digital projects only, the client want to jointly learn how “scrum” and “agile” working can improve the quality and speed of the projects. If these projects prove to be successful it is intended to incorporate further projects within the innovation department.
- Guiding independently the team and organisation on how to use Agile/ Scrum practices and values to bring product ideas to market readiness with the objective of delighting customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organisation
- Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
-Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Consult independently and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Steer with a very hands on mentality by helping to define stories etc.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least three year for software development and / or other product development teams that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Very good understanding of corporate background, stakeholder management requirements and the openness to adapt methodology to the needs of the project
- Knowledge of other agile approaches beyond scrum is a plus.
- The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
- Excellent communication in English (German is not a must but a nice to have) and mentoring skills.
MBA Michael Bailey Associates
Team Lead Recruitment
0049 - 211 5865 8000
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.