Exciting Opportunity for QM Business Support – Project Implementation/ Business Analyst/working for a Pharmaceutical company located in Basel Switzerland
The focus of a business analyst(B/A) is to support on the implementation of a Project, primarily on processes linked to Quality and Batch Management on SAP, being the main business contributor from the quality area, with an strong SAP QM (Lion) focus:
o Validate and support on the data migration approach.
o Execute individual and business integration tests (OQ, IM).
o Support on the specific process definition topics related mostly to mapping between sending and receiving site of a project implementation.
o Generate training material for the final business users.
o Provide training and know-how transfer to the business community as part of the Project go live.
• Conduct validation of processes according to already standarized processes in QM/Lion area.
• Support of validation of Data and process modeling.
• Support on Inspection plans validation and transferring between SAP sites (IT working in a solution that needs to be validated, tested and implemented)
• Being the first contact for any QM related question, approaching the global and local QM organizations on such requests.
• Provide training to the final business users, using existing training materials and generating new training content for specific new functionality.
• Prepare and execute unit and integration testing in support of projects and identify and document and deviations or errors
Key Performance Indicators / Measures of Success:
• Ensure delivery of project results according to agreed quality and schedule, including all compliance and validation activities according to a GMP project.
o Migration of data, including inspection plans, properly executed without deviations.
o Unit and integration test executed as per schedule.
o Training & Know how delivered to the future operations team.
• Primarily SAP QM module specialty area with deep experience as SAP user: working with inspection lots, inspection plans, batch status, etc. and clear understanding on master and transactional data dependencies.
• Good understanding of Logistics SAP modules and business processes
• Experienced in the SAP QM module developed by Novartis (LION).
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.