We have an interesting opportunity for a Clinical Study Physician, for a global Pharmaceutical company based in Basel and offered on a 5-month contract basis with excellent chances of being extended into 2021. You will be overseeing studies within Neuroscience.
• Having an interest in developing science and medicine relating to Neuroscience
• Developing a sound understanding of the complexity of global clinical development with a particular attention to methodological and ethical aspects of development within the named therapeutic area above.
• Performing literature reviews, and writing position papers as necessary.
• Contribute to writing of Protocol and Core Informed Consent Form, including amendments
• Input into the Clinical Study Report.
• Medical training of the Clinical Trial Team
• Medical oversight of the study (including safety, quality and performance of the trial).
• Clinical Trial results interpretation.
• Involved in the organization and management of the following external activities: Contacts with external Experts, Steering Committees, Independent Data Monitoring Committees, other study or project committees.
• Answering to trial-related EC/IRB and HA questions.
• Ensuring that the Case Report Form is designed to allow careful and comprehensive collection of data.
• MEDICAL DOCTOR
• At least 4 year- experience in clinical research in a Pharmaceutical or Biotech company or equivalent in Academia
• Clinical research or Clinical experience in the indication relevant to the Clinical Project is preferred (multiple sclerosis)
• Good knowledge of drug development and clinical trial process based on previous experience
• Good knowledge of regulatory requirements/ICH guidelines
• Good organizational skills, able to work as part of a team and independently
• Good communication skills
• Detailed oriented
• Fluent in English
Kontakt: Luchele Mendes +41 44 215 20 51
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.