I am currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for an international banking client in the region of Zurich.
The purpose of the role is to help in the company's investment domain, with the relatively new API architecture and its framework for running APIs.
The candidate has to be an integrator that can provide the APIs for the consumer from the Streaming Platform (Kafka) via the MicroService to the API Mgmt (Tyk), and can support setting up Dev, Test and Production.
* Responsibilities with integration activities on Open Shift environment
* Manage and drive CI/CD for subdomain, Tyk config, JWT IAM
* Support FPI Tech-leads for end-2-end project deployment Skills
* Stakeholder management
* Strong analytical and structured mind-set
* University degree (or equivalent) in computer science or engineering
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong English, German beneficial Required Experience
Preferred experience with tools: OpenShift/Kubernetes, Tyk, JWT IAM, Kafka, Git, Jenkins, Grafana
Alternatively experience with similar tools
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.