Digital Solutions Manager: Digital Endpoints
As a Digital Solutions Manager, you will be part of the Digital Endpoints (DE) team responsible for the deployment of digital endpoints in Global Drug Development clinical trials.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
o Managing and engaging with key stakeholders from clinical trial teams to understand the trial needs,
o Providing subject matter expertise, advice, recommendations and input on deploying Digital Endpoints to meet the needs of each trial,
o Developing, driving, and managing required activities to support and de-risk digital endpoints in trials: e.g. literature reviews, observational studies, vendor management, rapid sensor testing, observational studies, etc,
o Providing analytics expertise to ensure effective data management, algorithm development and statistical analysis supports the objectives of the trials, etc,
o Assuring quality of Digital Endpoints (DE) team output on key materials, such as Briefing Books, SAPs, internal documentation
>AND MUCH MORE INCLUDED....
• Ability to see a complex program from a "big picture"/strategic level; able to communicate a clear vision for Digital Endpoints and able to set direction for the DE team and drive clinical teams to decisions
• Proven delivery experience in matrix organization with constructive influential skills and ability to drive operational excellence in time of change and ambiguity.
• Reliable, constructive communication skills, good listening skills, willing to share information, willing to cooperate and help, flexible. Breaks down barriers to teamwork at organizational levels
• Is a self-starter, can work independently and has the ability to prioritize across multiple competing tasks and objectives
• Proven experience in strategic program management, preferably in deploying digital endpoints in Big Pharma
• Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work on a diverse team
• Adept at creating and writing business presentations, including storyboarding
• Exceptional business communication abilities, especially in written and presentation form
• Ability to identify, understand and mitigate business risk
• Excellent ability to work, write and communicate in English is required
• Advanced degree in data science, medicine or a related scientific subject
• 5+ years’ experience working in Digital Endpoints (or a related field)
• Work in drug development and/or clinical trials is considered an asset
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.