For a big client of ours we are looking for a Plant Inspector (III)
Start: ASAP (max 1 month notice period)
Location: South Holland
Project duration: 1 year (with possible extensions)
The plant inspector will perform visual external inspections of pressure equipment and piping. This based on a background of ex- and internal standards and regulations.
Responsible for visual external inspections for “keurplichtige” piping and equipment. Reporting of these inspections and preparation of schedules for corrective actions. Reporting will be performed in wIMS, the inspection database. Work will be performed for two different units.
Position description – Dimensions
* Part of the visual external inspection team
* No direct reports.
* No budget responsibilities.
* Plant inspector is responsible for the inspections and defining the resulting corrective actions.
Experience and Qualifications required:
* SKK level 2 certified
* Awareness of applicable national and internationals codes, rules and standards (ASME, PED, WBDA, EN, RtoD, API, DEPs’s).
* Experienced with inspection of process installation and static equipment and piping.
* Ability to communicate well and earn respect of other engineers and inspectors in his/her field.
* Successfully complete SKK level II or level III during the role.
* Fluency in Dutch.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.