Our client, a Global Swiss Pharmaceutical company based in Basel, who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist for their Basel site on an urgent basis for an initial 10 months with a strong likelihood for extension.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Manage the processes of the Group entities, ensuring quality and effectiveness of the processes, securing company assets by applying tight controls in the financial transactions, while providing accurate financial information and timely reporting of balances.
* Ensures that systems and documentation are in place and actively contributes continuous improvement projects to provide highly effective and efficient end-to-end processes to the divisions.
* Provides services at expected levels with a clear customer service and escalates exceptions
* Interacts proactively with all functional areas of the FSC, NGSC and TCS to ensure appropriate accounting, financial reporting and provide seamless service
* Ensures the measurement and delivery of service levels and KPI targets Coordinates the P2P functional relationship with BPAs, CFOs, GL Manager and other Key internal/external stakeholders for entities under responsibility (Business Partner)
* Leads continuous improvement, process changes to have an efficient and effective process
* Strengthen the relationship and leverage on Cross divisional standardization opportunities
* Coordinates stream operations, ensuring distribution of workload and prioritization squeme.
* Coordinates optimization of process oriented model.
The successful incumbent will possess:
* Degree in finance and/or accounting or relevant experience
* 2-4 years experience in finance / SAP ECC Knowledge
* Languages: EN, DE (as a plus: FR)
* Ability to organize and manage high workload
* Strong analytical skills, showing good problem identification and resolution skills
* Good communication skills
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.