Our client, a Global Swiss Pharmaceutical company based in Basel, who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking a German sepaking Process Technician for their Basel site on an urgent basis for an initial 10 months with a strong likelihood for extension.
The position supports the production of pharmaceuticals for clinical studies in Supply Team. In particular, the activities relate to the GMP-compliant production of dosage forms, operation of the manufacturing facilities, cleaning and documentation of the activities carried out.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Incoming goods, proper storage and preparation for the dispatch of the goods
* Production of the dosage forms including implementation of the necessary in-process controls
* GMP-compliant documentation and control of the activities carried out (electronic batch documentation, logbooks, labels, forms, associated supplementary gene)
* Operation including setup, cleaning and disinfection of the manufacturing facilities and rooms
* Delegated sampling
* Responsible for order and cleanliness in the assigned task areas
* Cooperation to achieve the Supply Team goals
* Compliance with the assigned SOPs and training courses
* Compliance with general rules on the subject HSE
* Assignment to Team Encapsulation
The successful incumbent will possess:
* Candidate must already have experience in the manufacture of solid dosage forms (capsule filling area)
* Pharmaceutical technicians, pharmaceutical technologists or people from the food sector with several years of experience in the GMP-regulated environment are preferred.
* Flexibility, resilience and teamwork skills.
* Willingness to work shifts is required.
* Languages: Fluent German, knowledge of English is desirable
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.