I am urgently recruiting for a Project Manager/Sr. Project Coordinator based in Switzerland for a client of mine in Basel, Switzerland. This is an urgent requirement for a 6-month contract with possibilities for extensions.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Develop a project plan to monitor and track progress
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
* Preparing presentations to update senior management on the project’s progress
* Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
* Ensuring deadlines are met.
* Organising and attending stakeholder meetings.
* Organising project team meetings and following-up actions
* Liaising with clients to determine the project’s objectives.
* Handling & tracking financial topics
* Proven working experience in project management
* Good internal communication skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
The successful incumbent will be immediately available, located in Switzerland, and ready to work from onsite. Ideally, you will also have experience in project management and have good written and verbal communications skills. Must be fluent in English.
If this type of opportunity is of interest to yourself or anybody you know please don't hesitate to get in touch!
I very much look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.