We are currently looking for a permanent Senior React Native Engineer for our client in the UK in the energy sector. PERM
Location: London, 3 days weeks with remote working
Contract period: unlimited
We're looking for enthusiastic and resourceful React Native mobile engineers who are passionate about building great products to help us develop and release our first mobile application. If you're creative and inspired to invent new ways to help build amazing products that customers love, please join us! We would really love to work with you!
We're very proud of our current website tech stack. We are at the leading edge of technology and with the help and guidance of all our software engineers, we want replicate that with an industry best mobile app experience.
What we are looking for:
- Work as part of a small team to architect, build and maintain React Native iOS / Android applications
- Implementing native APIs/Modules to deliver iOS and Android features
- Developing a clean, modern design that provides an excellent user experience
- Releasing applications to both Apple and Google play app stores
- Developing regular updates to maintain feature parity
- When required, working alongside other frontend engineers and product designers
- Mentor other team members through pair programming and code reviews
Required experience and qualifications:
- Extensive professional experience working with React Native / React
- Demonstrable experience of the whole mobile app SDLC including release onto Google & Apple stores
- Experience with Apollo GraphQL and integrating thirds party APIs
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex data heavy React Native applications
- Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong knowledge of agile development methodologies
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.