For a client of ours we are looking for an Event Organizer (Business support).
Location: The Hague
Duration: Until End October + possible extension(s)
The Investor Relations team is responsible for managing the organizations communication with the international financial community of analysts and investors. IR operates closely with the Executive Committee, Media Relations and Business finance and strategy teams.
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for developing an annual plan of investor and analyst engagements in close cooperation with the IR leadership team and other event organizers on the team.
The Event Organizer will coordinate investor meetings, roadshows and investor conferences for the most senior management of the organization and the IR team. This involves the arrangement of all logistics, travel arrangements, communication with internal and external stakeholders and close cooperation with external service providers and brokers.
The incumbent will also be responsible for organizing a number of key IR events such as quarterly results announcements, capital market days, ESG events, business-specific investor sessions or investor field trips.
The Event Organizer will identify and book suitable venues and negotiate rates, arrange security, catering, AV, webcast technology, exhibition materials and stage builders at these venues.
Working effectively with external service providers and other internal functions like IT, External Relations, Media, Creative Services and Executive Offices is key to successful event delivery.
Given current travel restrictions, all investor engagements and events are delivered virtually for the time being.
The Event Organizer is expected to identify the most effective technologies (video conferencing, webcast, interactive event platforms) for each event and ensure a professional, seamless investor experience in cooperation with IT and Creative Services.
Other responsibilities include:
* Supports the production of external IR briefing materials used by IR and senior executives
* Distributes stock exchange releases, quarterly results announcements, annual accounts and other external disclosures to investors and other key stakeholders
* Acts as focal point for Group Record Management and IT and third party contracts for webcasting, teleconferencing, transcription, and regulatory news services
* Maintains the investor relationship management tool and ensure that the full functionality of this contacts database and planning system is used
* Supports investor targeting efforts and ensures that targets are invited to roadshow meetings
Requirements: IR is a fast paced environment.
* The candidate needs to be able to work independently and perform under pressure, while seeking advice or help when necessary.
* The candidate must be able to manage third party service providers.
* We also expect the ability to communicate clearly, openly and constructively as well as able maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders, both internally and externally.
* Working together with the other events organizers requires a high level of team spirit and flexibility to divide activities during peaks.
* Prioritization and relationship management skills are key as the candidate will deal with a diverse pool of stakeholders including senior managements, shareholders and external service provides assisting with organizing events, and deal with competing priorities constantly.
* The events organizer works frequently with PAs of Executive and Non-executive directors and other senior executives on scheduling of meetings and events.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.