For a client of ours we are looking for a Programme manager
Start: ASAP (max 1 months notice)
Location: The Hague
Duration: 8 months + possible extensions
For our client we are looking for a programme manager who oversees the different workstreams and provide a holistic view on integration issues, risk, reporting etc.
As an IT Program Manager at our client, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment that is fast paced and changing fundamentally as they transform their business to meet their ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, whilst delivering a world class business case that has a strong societal license to operate.
In your program and project management role you will be expected to enact change and deliver value globally across business lines and geographies.
Project Managers that work for our client plan, execute, and control a project or set of related projects to meet identified business requirements and deliver business value, through acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, risk, quality and benefits.
We are looking for Program and Project Management professionals with proficiency across the following key dimensions:
* Program and project delivery skills in both agile and waterfall methodologies;
* Domain knowledge and skills, such as Chemicals, Deepwater, Retail, Finance, Legal, HR, and Capital Project lines of business and functions;
* Technology skills, such as cloud, mobile, software-as-a-service, digital platforms, ERP, web-based application, networking, workplace productivity, compliance or cybersecurity;
* Professional skills, such as leadership, communication and resilience; and
* Entrepreneurial skills, such as a business-value mindset, critical thinking, storytelling, stakeholder management, and enabling value creation.
As a program and project management professional at our client, you are also a leader in the natural team and are required to continuously develop your leadership behaviours:
* Live their values and goal zero - They do the right thing with respect to their values, safety and people.
* Maximise their performance - focus on priorities, seek improvements and work together across teams to close their gap to potential and deliver bottom line commercial results.
* Grow trust in the organization- They work outside in and build strong long-term relationships with customers, partners, and external parties and make a positive contribution to society.
* Engage & inspire - They engage everyone through their connected purpose and inspire people and teams be their best through development, coaching and honest feedback.
* Learner mindset – They have a shared belief that everyone can grow their ability, learn from mistakes & successes and speak up openly in a safe environment.
You will be expected to:
* Agree and deliver a body of work, organised into programmes, projects and workstreams to agreed time, cost, quality, risk and benefit profiles, delivered within the standards and controls framework;
* Proactively analyse variances against plan to assess trends threatening agreed scope, time, cost, and quality commitments. Identify signs that a project may be at risk and take appropriate action;
* Engage internal and external stakeholders such as users, customers or suppliers to fully benefit from the delivered products, services and changes; ,you will be exposed to opportunities both across their diverse lines of business and in their business IT and enterprise IT functions, as well as progressively more challenging assignments that develop your capabilities.
Our client is running a data programme in Chemicals which includes several workstreams and deliverables.
Part of this is the implementation of a data lake on Azure and building data quality dashboard on PowerBI.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.