Agile Team Coach - Software Development
Home Working (Swiss Based)
I am urgently recruiting for an Agile Coach/SCRUM Master based in Switzerland for a client of mine in Zurich, Switzerland. This is an urgent requirement for permanent position offering remote working during the pandemic.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Working directly with the team and collaborating teams to improve team dynamics and promote the scrum pillars of transparency, Inspection, and adaptation.
* Identifies and removes impediments to development teams’ delivery.
* Clearly show the path to adoption and improvement of agile software development practices with the associated teams and move the organization along that path.
* Improve overall value delivery by increasing collaboration, innovation, and introducing techniques that promote adaptability and flexibility in the face of unpredictable circumstances.
* Helps a team to adapt its agile processes to better serve their customers’ needs.
The successful incumbent will already be located in Switzerland and ready to work from home. Ideally you will also have experience in software development and have several years of experience in the use of Agile methods in Software delivery.
If this type of opportunity is of interest to yourself or anybody you know please don't hesitate to get in touch!
I very much look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.