Content Designers urgently required to work on an initial 6 months contract.
The ideal candidates will have an strong Content Designer background working within the Public Sector / Healthcare and GDS (Government Digital Standards)
Location: London / WFH
Skills & Requirements:
* Design content, implementing the appropriate style and standards, to meet user needs and make complex language and processes easy to understand.
* Create and improve user-centred content efficiently and to a high standard.
* Ensuring all content assets are user-focused, accurate, optimised appropriately (e.g. for search), and meet relevant design, style and accessibility guidelines.
* Knowledge of agile ways of working and user-centred content design.
* Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content.
Please submit your CV to apply.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.