Senior Developer urgently required to work on a 6 month contract + extensions
Location: Leeds / WFH
· Knowledge in software development, architecture and design with experience of appropriate and representative languages, frameworks, platforms and tools; including knowledge of software delivery methodologies, information processing & standards, security, infrastructure and information governance.
· Knowledge of delivering and operating end-to-end from writing code to operating / maintaining, and continuous improvement.
· Requisite knowledge of the legacy software.
· Experience of leading a workstream within a software development team, or similar levels of individual responsibility, leading on complex technical problems and collaborating with external supplier.
· Experience of engineering a simple system or comparable system components. Able to contribute to best use patterns for working with appropriately selected technologies to meet business problems.
· Understanding of software architecture, design and development with exposure to a selection of platforms, languages, methodologies, patterns and implementations.
· Working understanding of, and exposure to the "devops" approach across the end-to-end product lifecycle.
Previous experience working within NHS or Central Government (Desired)
Please submit updated CV to apply + call to confirm your application and to review full JD.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.