Delivers commercial services to ensure the effective and compliant administration and data management of commercial opportunities.
* Accurately recording adherence to the approval governance process by Commercial Advisors leading to the execution of Commercial Agreements and
* Providing management information on upcoming opportunities (the “Opportunity List”) and the governance steps required. Activities may include the provision of support, advice and services to front line trading staff to help them with the day-to-day deal making & hedging process and the management of demurrage, post deal expense and product quality claims. Typically:
* Job holder provides explanations (e.g. related to administrative, financial queries etc.) to internal stakeholders, drawing on own expertise.
* Applies a specialized understanding of the assigned part of the administration and systems, as well as interfaces with related areas. Supports system set-ups and changes, based on the information provided. Assists in analysis of information.
* Handles more complex activities with moderate variation. Deals with less straightforward questions, adjustment with many sources of information necessary within and outside business supported.
* Works within a limited variety of well-defined procedures and practices (not necessarily standardized) and is supervised on progress and results by manager. Works autonomously within this defined scope, directly supporting management and specialists.
* Informs internal stakeholders proactively. Shares information, answers less straightforward questions; explains possible consequences of choices regarding rules and procedures.
* Manages multiple processes/systems and their interlinkages.
* Works autonomously, directly supporting management and specialists. Performs complex tasks within a variety of well-defined procedures and practices and is supervised on progress and results; informs management about analysis outcomes.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.