Working for a Medical Device client in Switzerland
Job title: Commissioning & Qualification Engineer
• 5 years working experience within pharmaceuticals, biotechnologies or chemical industry
• Know-how of commissioning and qualification requirements according to (c)GMP regulations
• Know-how of quality assurance principles and experience working with cross-department stakeholders
• Know-how of ISPE baseline guide vol 3, vol 4 and vol 5 is a plus
• Plan, coordinate and execute all phases for qualification of GMP manufacturing systems including but not limited to, Qualification/Validation plans, FMEA, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ.
• Prepare, review and approve technical and GMP related documentation (URS, impact/risk assessment, Master plans, qualification/validation documentation)
• Coordinate and execute FAT/SAT, commissioning activities for new manufacturing systems in collaboration with internal and external partners
• Fluent English & Conversational German required
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.