Europe's Finance Industry: 5 top challenges for the future
Over the last decade the financial world has experienced its fair share of setbacks. In parts of Europe, the industry has recovered from the financial crisis in 2008 but financial institutions are still struggling to keep up with the emerging new landscape of the industry.
Overall, the finance sector saw its fastest growth in 18 years during 2014. However, market conditions will undoubtedly fluctuate, and businesses that learn to adapt are more likely to succeed.
In this white paper, we will discuss five key issues the financial industry will face over the next 12 months.
It looks at:
- How regulatory changes and new legislation is affecting the financial system in Europe
- The power of harnessing big data and the challenges financial service firms will have to overcome when making use of data
- The credibility of central banks
- FinTech: The hottest growing sector in the finance industry
- Bridging the gap between technology and finance – how industry trends will have implications for hiring managers across the finance sector
Download the white paper here
Please click here to view all news articles