Working With Us
Contracting can be a lucrative, flexible way of working, but it also has its issues and complications. Ensuring a regular supply of good quality work, the legalities of working for yourself and getting paid on time are some of the factors that can make contracting challenging.
Working with a consultancy can help mitigate some of these risks.
Our support and services
We know that looking after our network of contractors makes good business sense for all concerned - client, contractor and consultancy. It really is that simple.
Here’s how we do it:
- We guarantee payment within seven days of receipt of your authorised timesheet
- We have a network of Field Managers, responsible purely for supporting our network of contracting consultants
- Our Resourcing teams are dedicated to nurturing close relationships with contractors
- Quality assignments - access to some of the best contracting jobs available, working with a portfolio of top tier clients
- Support and advice on everything from information about working in a new location to CV and interview techniques and career guidance.
- Access to international roles across the Michael Bailey Associates Group network of partner companies, all staffed by local consultants with specialist expertise in their region and sector.
- Contractor account facility on our website to access all of our opportunities, together with job alerts.
7 day payment guarantee
Income is the primary reason that most of us go to work. For contractors, payment can be erratic, with companies treating a contractor as they do any other supplier, paying invoices anywhere between 30 and 90 days after they’re received.
We have implemented a payment guarantee across the whole group - you will be paid no later than 7 days after we receive your authorised timesheet, if you are working directly with us. And even through the majority of umbrella companies, payment is much faster than average.
We have a team focused on maintaining and developing relationships with our contractors. They will liaise on contract extensions, any issues with the assignment and assist with finding a contractor’s next role once an assignment comes to an end.
We always welcome feedback on any aspect of our service - it’s one of the ways we make sure that we continue to offer outstanding levels of support. Please contact us, either through your Michael Bailey Associates point of contact or direct to our support team via the Contact Us form here if you have anything you want to share with us.