Urgently seeking a CEO Advisor/ Assistant to join an exciting Energy Client.
Initial 12 Month contract and the role will require a full time prescence in London with occasional International travel.
As the Advisor to the CEO, you will have a unique opportunity to develop and coordinate both internal and external projects that will have a significant impact on the clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and coordinate internal projects across the client teams to assist the CEO and Leadership team in achieving the clients five-year strategic goals.
- Commissioning and managing external projects in liaison with external partners and consultants, to assist the CEO in developing the clients influence and achieving its five-year strategic goals.
- Ensuring that all projects are joined up and co-ordinated, providing oversight to the CEO of strategic workstreams to help ensure the delivery of the clients annual business plan.
Skills and requiremets:
- Proven and practical experience of business disciplines in marketing, finance, business development and related fields
- Strong skills in MS Office suite of products, ideally also skilled in using Asana or similar project management software
- Presentation skills at C-suite and board level.
- Resourceful, innovative and takes initiative with a proven interest in development issues
- Well-developed skills in managing information and simplifying complexity
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.