Great new C++ Developer opportunity!
We’re seeking someone with experience low latency multi-threading programming, processing a large amount of data to send to vendors and clients.
What You Will Do
• Utilize excellent C++ skills with a focus on back-end development in market data distribution.
• Manage the regulations surrounding the application compliance for both internal and external product usage.
• Design solutions from user expectation and feedback translated into business requirements, following practices in C++ development.
• Work closely in an interdisciplinary team of developers, testers, product owners and business stakeholders in an agile environment (SCRUM and SAFe)
• Hybrid set-up at least twice per week in office. Part of their team is in Geneva, but Zurich office is preferred
• Competitive Salary
• Personal Development
• You will benefit from a culture of continuous learning and feedback. Your personal growth is supported through an extensive learning offering.
• Flexible Work Models
• They trust their employees and offer a work environment that is well-balanced, productive and fosters success.
• +5 experience in software engineering, with focus on back-end development. Experience in low latency applications and good understanding and practical experience of modern C++ (C++17 and later)
• Linux/Unix background
• English and German Fluency
• Good knowledge of object-oriented design, event-based message systems, and database design development.
• Understanding of FIX protocol or financial markets and their infrastructure is a plus.
• Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within our multiple organizational groups.
If this opportunity interests you, feel free to email me at or call +41443053073!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.