- Location: Hybrid (two days a week in the office in Utrecht)
- Hourly rate: Negotiable
- Project length: 6 months, option to extend
- Start date: As soon as possible
As a Customer Due Diligence (CDD) analyst, you will be working for an enterprise that supports people in their economic development. The enterprise has 8,5 million customers in 40 countries. Their mission is ‘Growing a better world together’. They want to achieve this by contributing to the welfare and prosperity of the community. Your team consists of 50 colleagues from four continents. You will help the enterprise to keep building reliable and strong partnerships. As a CDD analyst We motivate you to take initiative and share your thoughts on processes and efficiency improvement.
- Independently perform Event Driven- and Periodic Reviews and ensure the reacceptance of existing Project Partners.
- Identifying and analysing any integrity risks at new Project Partners and weighting up these risks.
- Recording your research results with the right quality and within the agreed time.
- Approaching internal relations and customers to include them in the interest of the investigation and requesting the necessary information.
- Customer focussed
- Communication skills
- Ability to work diligently
- Bachelor/master’s degree
- Extensive experience in conducting customer integrity assessments
- Fluent in both written and spoken Dutch and English
- Experience of funding and understanding of administrative, legal and tax issues
- Strong interest and affinity with the company’s mission
- Proactive, culturally sensitive and result oriented
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and you want to make the world a little bit better? Please get in touch with Nathalie Yasmin. You could call +31207975024 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.