To briefly introduce myself my name is Bas van der Bijl, I work for Michael Bailey Associates, and I am a Senior Consultant specialized in IT Operations oriented profiles.
At the moment I am looking for a dedicated Information & Digital Technology (IDT) Manager, you are responsible for spearheading all IT activities and deliverables for projects, and ensure timely completion to the required quality standards.
Purpose & Accountabilities:
- Productivity Services (IT infrastructure, Software and applications, Functional Department Tools and Digital Technology supporting EPC, CSU, and Handover)
- Operational Technology: Process Control Domain and cybersecurity, NERC, Incident response) Plant Telecommunications: Fiberoptic, backbone data transmission, radio/video and other communication) Support Technical and Non-Technical Data Mgt and IP Data Mgt
- Production and O&M: Digital Twin, Real Time Operations Data, Computerized Maintenance Mgt, permit to Work, Alarm Mgt, Offshore Logistics, Management of Change, others...
- The focus areas of the role will be to support the growth and delivery of the portfolio, reporting to the Project Director and Engineering Manager.
Start date: ASAP
Location: The Hague/Rotterdam
Duration: 12 Months (Option for Extension)
Industry: Oil & Gas
- Experience in both IM and IT Delivery role for a Capital Project, with specific knowledge of IT applications and Infrastructure solutions common to Capital Projects.
- Experience developing IM/IT Related RFP’s, evaluations, and market standard services.
- 10+ Year’s experience managing IM and IT In Capital Projects.
- As minimum TA3 in both IM and IT.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.