| Contracting role | 12 months | Hybrid working
As mentioned in the title of this job post, a client MBA is working for is looking for a QA engineer.
Our client operates within the financial industry. You in collaboration with all IT specialists will ensure high quality services. The best possible customer experience starts there. In order to achieve this, you need to have thorough understanding of Software Quality and how to embed Quality in everything we are doing when it comes to delivering our Solutions.
Your daily activities:
You will be able to make a solid contribution to the testing strategy of the newest value stream within our client’s organization. You know how to with code and script, and you are eager to work with the latest (serverless) technologies and you are able to support colleagues with implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. The dedicated development have each-others backs. And we as consultancy organization have your back!
Here's a little taste of your challenge…
- Align on, develop and implement Testing Framework within a new Value Stream
- Bring awareness and Support for TDD to the Software Engineers
- Contribute to the Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery pipeline, triggering test cases and report results.
- Collaborate across other teams and members with a desire to teach and learn from others.
- Actively participate in Knowledge sharing sessions.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
There is no set route to become a well-respected QA Engineer. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Several years working experience in Testing and Test Automation
- Experienced in setting up a Test Strategy
- Experienced with as much elements of Testing as possible (yes another recruiter that writes it down like that).
- You are an Ambassador for (Code) Quality
- Experience with automated testing frameworks e.g. Selenium, Specflow/Cucumber (BDD)
- Experience with API testing e.g. Postman/Newma/RestSharp
- Experience with CI/CD tooling (Azure DevOps) and Cloud Platforms (AWS)
- Experience with performance testing tools (Jmeter) or other frameworks big+
- TMAP and/or ISTQB certified
In case the information sparks your interest. AND you feel qualified, please get in touch with me. You will be able to reach me on the contact details below.
In case you have you have certain aspects that do not fit your profile please give me a call as well. Perhaps a collegue of mine or myself are still able to help.
With warm regards,
Recruitment consultant | IT | Software Development
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.