We are currently looking for a SAP FI-CO consultant (m/f/d) for our energy client
Project description: The clients team has undergone a structural migration of SAP ERP Systems due to a Company carve out, followed by a migration from on Premises to SAP Business on HANA and in MS Azure. The SAP ERP Systems landscape contain legacy developments. We also have BW, GRC, Solution Manager, ISU, and PO SAP systems. Our international (ENG, GER) unit is mainly focusing on SAP based solutions and strongly following the ITIL Framework. The client uses DevOps to work in an Agile environment and here the tasks are tracked.
The services mentioned in the task description will be provided within the framework of an agile development method.
Due to internal staff movement, there is a gap in the team. There is no functional subject matter expert for the SAP ERP FICO modules within the team.
Role is SAP Functional FI CO Module subject matter expert within the ERP Application Management team. SAP FICO configuration/development will be performed by the third party SAP FICO support team
Task (performed independently):
• Act as functional subject matter expert for the SAP FI & CO modules
• Primary IT contact for the key Business Stakeholders for FICO
• Coordinate with the external third party SAP FICO Support team in relation to;
• Accounting and Controlling system incidents
• Accounting and Controlling enhancements/projects.
• Steering with the goal that accounting and controlling system incidents are resolved by the third party SAP FICO Support team (2nd level support team) in a timely manner and in accordance with the incident service level agreement.
Providing professional consultation so that Accounting and Controlling enhancements/projects are tested, documented and understood by the third party SAP FICO Support team.
Projects/Enhancements are planned by the Business. The key task is the smooth transition from enhancement/project to the run support team based on information coming from? the internal ERP Application Management.
• Experience/Skills FICO – Support & Enhancements +7 years experience
• +2 SAP ERP Patching projects
• +1 S4HANA Finance project FICO Team lead or coordination of a third party/offshore support team desirable Detailed knowledge of SAP Module Financials (FI) & Controlling (CO) Knowledge of SAP Modules MM / SD / PM / CATS and the related integration SAP FICO Certified Tools used
• Microsoft 365 Toolset (Word, Excel, Teams, Planner..)
• Power BI
• SAP Systems on Microsoft Azure
• Azure DevOps Spotlight
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.