System Engineer required to work for a global telecommunication company.
Key Skills & Requirement:
As a System engineer – data science working withinFinance function you will utilise your ability to collect and process data for measurement of business performance, and support accounting operations/business decision making.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Translating strategic priorities into data requirements
• Preparing financial data for operational and analytical use
• Pulling, cleansing, structuring and integrating data from internal Finance and CRM systems, alongside other upstream sources (such as Billing systems and project management tools)
• Delivering data sets and aggregations to support month end closing analysis, external and internal reporting requirements
• Developing predictive modelling techniques for the revenue accounting, analysis and sales forecasting processes
• Developing standard reports and templates
• Developing re-usable models to analyse business performance and automate commentaries
• Consolidating data for analytical applications
• Documenting requirements and business processes
• Improving and simplify data reconciliation between different tools
• Supporting financial digitalization initiatives, with involvement in selecting, assessing, implementing and maintaining modern financial tools and systems
• Supporting process improvement, including process centralization, streamlining and automation projects
To apply, please submit with your most up-to-date CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.