Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Michael Bailey Associates is an International Recruitment Company in Germany with offices in the Netherlands, UK, Switzerland, Singapore, and Australia. We specialise in IT, Telecommunications, Finance, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and Oil and Gas sectors across Europe and Asia Pacific.
As a Trainee Consultant, you will start with managing the candidates process and then you will be promoted to Recruitment Consultant where you will have the responsibility to develop new business and bring on your own clients and maintain those relationships. Our dedicated Training and Development Manager will help you to learn everything you need to know to become a successful Recruiter with a structured training program and ongoing training and coaching sessions.
You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates
- Using existing leads available to you to drive business
- Screen candidates via telephone calls to assess if they are suitable to put forward to your clients
- Manage candidates through the interview process by keeping in touch and supporting them where necessary
- Tracking and recording your candidate's process via our database
- Business Development- acquire new clients and develop our existing client portfolio including client meetings
After joining you will be enrolled in our training program where you will get to travel to the UK and learn with other new recruits new to the company. Our training is run by our Learning and Development department who have previously been in your shoes. They will guide you through the administration, and the techniques and generally prepare you for each step in your recruitment journey. Expect a blend of classroom learning and supported practice on the sales floor with your team leader and peers. We were all new once and therefore will always offer help where needed - just ask!
What can we offer?
- Expert training in our London HQ!
- A start-up mentality with the backing of a privately owned company that has over 30 years of profitable trading
- Personalised Career Progression Pathway (unique to Michael Bailey Associates)
- Fantastic work culture - No late shifts or Weekends!
- Join a young and fun social team!
- Transparent commission structure which allows uncapped earnings
- Ongoing training from management and L&D
- Team and company-wide incentives! Quarterly Champions rewards; 1/2 days, dinners, team, choice of fun activities
- High achievers’ trips and international Christmas Party
- Must be Fluent in English and German (candidates without this will not be considered)
- Communicative, driven and money motivated
- You are competitive and can work under pressure
- You enjoy working in a sales position
- Happy to work full-time and onsite
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.